- Blocks, Pattern Blocks, Puzzles and More (Thursday, February 3rd: 6:00 p.m.)
Blocks, Pattern Blocks, Puzzles and More (Thursday, February 3rd: 6:00 p.m.)
Blocks, Pattern Blocks, Puzzles and More: Developing Spatial Reasoning in the Early Childhood Program: Chances are, your early childhood classroom includes blocks, pattern blocks, puzzles, and other toys. Through this workshop, early childhood educators can use those materials and as other techniques to improve children’s spatial reasoning skills.
- Define Spatial Reasonings.
- Different.00iate between spatial awareness and spatial reasoning.
- Explain why it is important to include spatial reasoning activities in the early childhood program.
- List activities that support spatial reasoning skills.
Core Of Knowledge (COK) Hours: 3 (1.5 Child Development & 1.5 Curriculum)