Sexual Development: Is this normal? (Thursday, February 24, 2022--6:00 p.m.)
Just as children go through stages of development in other domains, children go through identifiable stages of sexual development. This course is designed to help early childhood educators identify these stages and respond appropriately.
1. Understand the Developmental Stages of Development in Sexualized Play
2. State examples of normal sexualized play for young children.
3. Identify atypical signs of sexualized play in young children.
4. State the appropriate way to respond to sexualized play.
5. State age appropriate concepts for children to know about sex.
Core Of Knowledge (COK) Hours: 2 (1.5 Child Development and .5 Hour Professionalism).
February 24, 2022