- (July 25) Admin Meds Class (Severn, MD)--Anne Arundel County
(July 25) Admin Meds Class (Severn, MD)--Anne Arundel County
Office of Child Care Approved Medication Administration Training (MAT) Course: The Office of Child Care requires this course this six-hour training. Because medication can only be administered to a child in care by an individual who has completed the approved training, all programs must have at least one person Medication Administration trained person on-site at all times. Through this course, learn to administer medications, store them properly, and accurately complete record keeping. Participants required to pass the post-exam and skills check.
- Participants must bring a mask and wear it the entire time
- Participants must wash their hands upon entry to the classroom
- Participants will have their temperature taken upon entry. An elevated temperature will result in denied access to the class.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for this class
Date: Saturday, July 25th
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: 61 Gambrills Road, Severn MD 21144