Over the past twenty-five years, Dr. Storey has gained a wide array of experience in the field of early childhood education. Dr. Storey’s expertise includes:
- Managing comprehensive, multifaceted programs for large organizations including the Department of the Army Child and Youth Services Program and the National Child Care Information and Technical Assistance Center (NCCIC)
- Serving as a Child Development Center Director, Family Child Care (FCC) Director, Training and Curriculum Specialist.
- Teaching grades preschool-five.
- Expertise in professional development for early childhood professionals.
- Significant post-secondary teaching experience.
- Experienced university supervisor.
- Developing and facilitating training that is approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) child care credential program.
- More than twenty years of experience with the Council for Professional Recognition as a Child Development Associate (CDA) Advisor and Representative—now PD Specialist.
- Published author: